Orange is one of my favorite colors, it’s sunshine and bright. It’s vibrant and fun. I love it as an accent color in home decor, at my house I pair orange with tiffany blue.
1. Orange and gray make a great combo in this geometric pillow from Horchow.
2. These lacquer boxes by Gramercy & Co remind me of Hermès boxes and would be chic storage in the home office.
3. I use a blender everyday for smoothies and like the fact that KitchenAid blenders come in a variety of colors. The kitchen is a great place in the house to have fun with color.
4. Every time I pass a Jasmine tree, the fragrant scent it gives off, reminds me of summer and what better way to capture the fresh clean scent with a luxurious Jasmin candle by Diptyque.
5. These latte bowls from Anthropologie are perfect for not only lattes, but cereal, soup and ice cream.
6. Canvas bins in a stripe pattern by Pehr that are too cute to be tucked away in a closet, would also work great as a toy bin.
7. This bold zebra print rug by Jonathan Adler is hand loomed by Peruvian artisans and sustainably produced. Adds a bold statement to a room, I would use it in a kids’ nursery/bedroom.
8. The Panton Chair will remain a 20th century design icon, back in 1967 it was the very first chair ever to be made from a single, continuous piece of material. It’s not just a piece of furniture, but a modern art sculpture.
9. I’m not a huge fan of taxidermy, but I like the look when it’s made in papier-mâche form, like this Giraffe , from Anthropologie. Cute as wall decor, but also works for hanging necklaces and scarves.
10. Orange & fuchsia make for a bright color combo to add to the table. Another cool geometric pattern designed by Jonathan Adler.
11. Playing cards are a good pastime (I grew up with my cousins’ playing Speed tournaments), this deck by Hermès comes in it’s own Hermès signature case.
12. Kids’ need their own space and work area too, this desk by P’Kolino is ideal for it’s modular compact style.
13. Staying organized is a priority and these magazine file bins from Container Store help contain my magazines.