Gray is neutral. It goes with everything. It’s less harsh than black. It’s less stark than white. It has a myriad of shades that suits most moods. I am in love with gray.
2. I can never get enough of Dyptique candles. They are a main stay at fluentlife33.
3. Giant doily in a rug form. From Anthropologie. The gray color makes it look less granny.
4. From my ultimate lamp designer, Barbara Cosgrove. This sconce is a statement piece you’d love to have in your home.
5. Gray mongolian lamb pillow cover from West Elm. A great texture to add to your sofa or bed.
7. Different shades of gray paint from Benjamin Moore. I’ve tried almost all brands and to me, Benjamin Moore has the best formulation out there. It makes painting easier for the novice, and the fumes are not that strong.
8. Wallpapers are not old-fashioned anymore, specially the ones from Farrow and Ball.
9. Slate frame from Nate Berkus for Target. It is less than $15!
10. If you are in doubt about what to get for a wedding present, this set is surely going to make the bride smile. Based in San Francisco, Heath Ceramics is one of the few mid-century American potteries around today. Every thing they make is a work of art.
11. I have this pouf at home. It’s been tossed around and moved several times -from my office to the kids’ room to my bedroom…. a truly versatile piece that works wherever you feel like putting it.
12. This is an elegant bench from Jonathan Adler. Again, this is a piece that can go anywhere, and it’s something that can grow with you as your home decorating style evolves.